|Author:Software antivirus Hit: Update:2010-1-23 23:36:52
This article tell you about ELECTRET.EXE. Following is the description of ELECTRET.EXE. You will have full idea of the virus of ELECTRET.EXE and ELECTRET.EXE removal.
ELECTRET.EXE was found has the following beheavor:
Copies files to disk
The file process creates other processes in you desktop
Violates Windows Physical Memory Protection Read other programs application data
ELECTRET.EXE reported infected operating system:
Windows 7 Professional
Windows XP Professional
Windows 2000 Server
Windows Server 2003
Windows Vista home Edition
Windows Server 2008
Detected antivirus program:
Norton Antivirus: Adware.Agent
Microsoft Malware Protection: Trojan.Win32.Slefdel
ELECTRET.EXE infected Countries:
ELECTRET.EXE virus spread method:
External Storage Device (USB Device etc.)
Registry Value Creation
Level of Spread:1
Level of Threat:3
File type:ELECTRET.EXE is other file type.ELECTRET.EXE related files:
Manual Removal of ELECTRET.EXE:
1. For Windows Me and Windows XP users, System Restore must be disabled to prevent the ELECTRET.EXE virus from restoring itself. [Click to follow the Instruction of How to Disable System Restore]
2. Update installed antivirus programs.
3. Reboot computer in SafeMode. [Click to follow the Instruction of How to Start Computer in Safe Mode]
4. Run your antivirus program manually with a full system scan and clean/delete all infected file(s). If the file refuse to be deleted, please download the Strong Maleware File Remove tool to kill the file. [Click to Download the tool]
5. Delete/Modify any values added to the registry. How to Edit Windows Registry
6. Restart the computer normally.
Note: Above result based on the samples we received of the file ELECTRET.EXE, not means all the orginal ELECTRET.EXE file is a virus or threat.
Following to seek help for remove ELECTRET.EXE